Our Showroom is now open. Please continue to wear a face covering and be mindful of social distancing when in the showroom.
Effective 8am on April 28, 2020 all employees, customers, vendors, or guests visiting any of TRI-Supply & Equipment’s facilities and/or properties will be required to wear a face covering. We are asking all customers to please continue to call your orders in ahead of time and remind your employees of our procedures when picking up from our stores. Rest assured, we are not turning away business, and will happily provide a temporary face covering for those without one on any of our properties.
Hot off the Press – Masks now Available – While supplies last!
KN95 Respirator 50/pack $499/each
3 Ply Disposable 50/pack $75/box
Other Items Available:
- Tyvek Suits
- Safety Glasses
- Shop Towels
- Disposable Gloves
- Simple Green Cleaner
- ZEP Cleaner & Degreaser
- Dial Antibacterial Hand soap
In order to continue to serve you to the best of our ability, we ask that you please keep us informed on updates for your job sites and your stores. We want to be able to provide deliveries, but need to know if there will be certain regulations needed to be followed or different procedures than normal!
Also, all TRI-Supply employees, including our drivers are required to take their temperature before reporting to work. We are no longer exchanging pens for signatures, as we now have customized TRI-Supply pens that our customers can keep. Our delivery trucks are being sanitized daily and our drivers are equipped with protective masks and gloves.
- We are currently offering store pick-up. All stores are offering pick-ups. Please call ahead if possible to minimize your wait time when picking up!
- We strongly encourage directly calling our stores ahead of time to minimize your wait time.
New Castle, DE 302-838-6333
Dover, DE 302-697-0300
Salisbury, MD 410-546-2900
OR we can be reached 24/7 at [email protected]
- You can pay upon arrival, but we encourage paying by credit card ahead of time if you do not have open credit terms with us.
- Depending on the order size, please allow a minimum of 30 minutes to pull your order.
- We are asking for customers to call upon arrival and we will bring your order out to you. We have a restricted area in our showroom, allowing TWO customers in at time.
We always have offered delivery and will continue to do so to our customer's shops and jobsites!
We will be open Mon-Fri 630-330.
We are closed on Saturdays. Our showroom is closed to foot traffic. Customers who are picking up orders are asked to call ahead of time so we can pull your order. Once arriving at our store, please call 302-838-6333 and we will assist you.
We wanted to reach out to our wonderful customers regarding COVID-19. As with many, we’re concerned about the coronavirus and monitoring it closely. Information is changing rapidly, but we wanted to inform you about measures we’re taking our store:
- We are OPEN! Currently we are open at all three of our stores. For most up to date store hours please check our website or social media pages.
- We are fully staffed. Our store showrooms are still open, and we are still making deliveries to our customer’s shops and job sites. We are closely monitoring all state and CDC recommendations to protect our workers and customers.
- For the most part we are fully stocked on your rental equipment and everyday construction supplies and materials. We do have a very limited stock of PPE items and recommend calling ahead if you are looking for a specific item. Some of our vendors have completely shutdown and we will do the best to source your product request(s) in a timely fashion.
- We are cleaning our showrooms daily, including our countertops and public restrooms. Rental equipment returned is thoroughly cleaned, power washed and disinfected. Our drivers are equipped with necessary PPE to safely make pick-ups and deliveries.
- Please give us a call if you know of your shop or jobsite is closing so we can delivery your orders accordingly.
- We can always be reached at [email protected]. Our main office in New Castle can be reached at 302-838-6333.
- TRI-Supply & Equipment is committed to our community during this time. While we are in full support of taking measures to mitigate exposures to the virus, we wholeheartedly believe that independent hardware stores are vital to the community in times of need. TRI-Supply & Equipment is here to serve in our very own backyard, and we’ll remain operational until deemed otherwise. It is imperative we all pull together to ensure our communities remain healthy and safe.
We will keep you informed of any new developments as they relate to our store.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
We look forward to the time when we can all come together again without a second thought. Wishing you all health and safety!
TRI-Supply & Equipment